My Pension is a secure tool which allows members to take control of their pension by performing a variety of functions including:
• Viewing your current pension value
• Updating your contact information and death grant preferences
• Downloading forms and documents and resubmitting them to us
• Using our pension projectors to see what happens to your pension value under different circumstances e.g. retiring at age 60 vs age 65
• Viewing publications such as annual statements or newsletters
To access My Pension you can click here or you will find a permanent link to the My Pension website stationed on the top right hand corner of the NESPF’s website.
If you have already received an activation key skip to Step 2 where you can input the key to activate your account.
Once logged in, you will be met with the homepage dashboard detailing separate areas where you can perform a range of functions.
Many of our members who pay Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) through Prudential may have experienced recent delays in Prudential's service offering.
Now could present the perfect mid-point opportunity to have a quick pause for a finance refresh.
The Fund has published the unaudited Annual Accounts for the financial year 2020/2021 for public perusal.
The Fund will publish our unaudited Annual Accounts for the financial year 2020/21 on 28 June 2021