My Pension is a secure tool which allows members to take control of their pension by performing a variety of functions including:
• Viewing your current pension value
• Updating your contact information and death grant preferences
• Downloading forms and documents and resubmitting them to us
• Using our pension projectors to see what happens to your pension value under different circumstances e.g. retiring at age 60 vs age 65
• Viewing publications such as annual statements or newsletters
To access My Pension you can click here or you will find a permanent link to the My Pension website stationed on the top right hand corner of the NESPF’s website.
If you have already received an activation key skip to Step 2 where you can input the key to activate your account.
Once logged in, you will be met with the homepage dashboard detailing separate areas where you can perform a range of functions.
As we head into the spooky season of autumn and await the Halloween trick or treaters, we’re warning our members to be alert to more sinister tricksters – pension scammers.
The Fund’s Annual Report and Accounts for 2020/21 are now available to view.
Joining the LGPS (Local Government Pension Scheme) can be one of the best ways to safeguard your future while saving for your retirement.
Whether retirement is in 5 years or 25 years, the main reason most of us pay into the pension scheme is to make life a little more comfortable at some point down the line.