My Pension is a secure tool which allows members to take control of their pension by performing a variety of functions including:
• Viewing your current pension value
• Updating your contact information and death grant preferences
• Downloading forms and documents and resubmitting them to us
• Using our pension projectors to see what happens to your pension value under different circumstances e.g. retiring at age 60 vs age 65
• Viewing publications such as annual statements or newsletters
To access My Pension you can click here or you will find a permanent link to the My Pension website stationed on the top right hand corner of the NESPF’s website.
If you have already received an activation key skip to Step 2 where you can input the key to activate your account.
Once logged in, you will be met with the homepage dashboard detailing separate areas where you can perform a range of functions.
Often the start of a new year presents an opportunity to reflect and assess where we’re at with our own personal goals and some of us might be inspired to make changes going forward.
As 2021 draws to a close, we are taking a glimpse back at the Fund’s main achievements of this year.
The NESPF office will be closed from 4pm on Friday 24th of December until 10am on Wednesday 5th January for the Christmas break.
Talk Money Week runs from 8th-12th November and encourages us to have open and transparent conversations about personal finance.