All links can be navigated to through the "Tab" key on users keyboards
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- Chrome: go to Settings > Zoom option
- Internet Explorer: go to View > Text Size menu.
- Microsoft Edge: go to Settings > Zoom option
- Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7: go to View > Text Zoom menu.
- Opera: use the Zoom selector.
- Firefox and other Mozilla browsers: go to View > Increase Text Size option.
- Safari: go to View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
My Web My Way
Do you need help in making the web easier to use? My Web, My Way explains the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
Accessing information in an alternative format
If you would like us to send information to you in Braille, large font etc. please contact us.