Despite facing an administratively challenging year, several substantial projects were completed. Key highlights include:
- Total asset value increased from £4,367m to £5,777m as at 31 March 2021
- A new website and branding was launched in Summer 2020
- A long-awaited move to new offices was completed
- Actuarial valuation results showed funding levels of 103% for the NESPF and 114% for ACCTF, highlighting the strength and long-term security of the Funds
- The Fund completed and obtained a buy-in policy which was the first of its kind in LGPS Scotland, securing liabilities for pensioner members of the Transport Fund
- Membership of My Pension continues to grow and as at 31 March 2021 there were over 28,000 members registered for My Pension with 13,999 active members, 8,527 deferred members and 6,408 pensioner members signed up
- The Fund undertook an administration review with the actuary. Following 18 Microsoft Teams calls and 140 document uploads, the final report and improvement plan was produced.
To view the Annual Report and Accounts visit the Annual Report page.