The Fund’s unaudited annual accounts for 2019/20 are now available for public inspection until 22 July 2020.
The accounts provide information which can help the public assess how the Pension Fund has performed during the year and understand its position as at 31 March 2020.
Summary of our performance:
- North East Scotland Pension Fund now valued at £4,383m
- Transport Fund for First Bus employees has increased to £308.8m
- Record number of retirements processed in 2019/20
- First year providing all benefit statements online, which not only saved time and costs but reduced the Funds environmental impact, saving over 120,000 sheets of A4.
- Continue to improve data quality, with our data scores well above the national average for those using data analysis tool
The unaudited accounts can be viewed here.