This site is operated by the North East Scotland Pension Fund.
Aberdeen City Council is the administering authority for the Fund, meaning it manages the Fund on behalf of all contributing employers.
Pension Scheme tax reference no.: 00329944RV
Employer Contracted out Number: E3900002R
Scheme Contracted out Number: S2700208J
North East Scotland Pension Fund VAT number: 663 7266 13
NESPF make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of this web site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this web site ("3rd party site").
If you have any comments or enquiries about this site, please email the Pensions Section.
- Information which you supply using electronic forms on our web site will only be used for the purpose(s) stated on the form.
- Information which you give to us in e-mails will only be used for the purpose for which (we reasonably believe) you give it to us.
- Information which you provide us with may be used for statistical analysis but will not be used in any way (other than for its original purpose) which enables you to be identified.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a consequence of submitting an electronic form unless we explicitly ask for and receive your permission.
- If you e-mail us, we will not send unsolicited e-mails to your address unless we explicitly request and receive your permission.
- We carry links from this web site to other sites which we believe to carry information which you may find useful. We are unable to guarantee that these links will always work and we make no representations as to the quality or accuracy of the sites nor their terms of operation (for example their policy on privacy).
The contents of these pages are copyright © North East Scotland Pension Fund. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this web site for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Any enquiries should be directed to the North East Scotland Pension Fund.